Wednesday, November 14, 2012

On Tuesday November 6 and Wednesday November 7, I did not have any classes scheduled. And therefore, no scheduled trips into Rome. I did meet with every student to review their academic progress. With 16 students, these half hour meetings took up big chunks of both days. And some students met with me more than once. I was spoiled last time with only nine students!

I was also busy making plans for the upcoming free weekend. The students are planning Paris, London, Dublin, and Spain. Me, I'm staying in Italy and traveling to an area called Cinque Terra. This part of Italy has long been recommended to me to visit. My good friends Claudio (Clint) Merck and Benjamino (Ben) Lattimore visited the area when we were all in Italy in 2010. They couldn't stop raving about it. So I decided it was time to play a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment