Tuesday, March 16, 2010

assisi three






More pictures from Assisi including a picture of our wonderful little hotel, the Hotel Berti. I had a single, the ladies shared a double, and the guys shared a triple. My room was about the size of my walk-in closet at home. I can't remember when I slept in a twin bed. But I was so tired from the walking tour, I could have slept anywhere. And I had my own bathroom. The owner was very nice. The continental breakfast was superb. Better than Florence and the owner insisted on serving us caffe and not letting us come to the counter for caffe. He let us check out late so that we could attend 10:30 mass. He said he has owned the hotel for 35 years. I told him that I would put a plug on my blog for his hotel. If you go to Assisi, stay at the Hotel Berti. And many thanks to Danilo Mori for recommending the hotel and making reservations for us. He is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment